How to make a Fondant/Gumpaste Face for your Figurine

17 Nov

Hello Everyone,

I have a small treat for all of you today, I made a video of how to make a face out of fondant/gumpaste for those of you who enjoy creating figurines. There are many people who have a tough time trying to figure out how to do the face itself so this video should make things much easier for all of you. I hope you enjoy this and would love to see your figurines when you create them. Although this video is a youtube video, you cannot view it from youtube, it is only visible to those on my site.

About these ads

12 Responses to “How to make a Fondant/Gumpaste Face for your Figurine”

1. Jacqueline Glenn May 6, 2009 at 2:33 pm #

Donna I found you web site only yesterday.Where can i get fondant face molds and tools in the states? I found them in the UK dont really want to order there.Dont have high speed internet here takes 30 minutes do download your instructions do you sell videos? Also where can I get thoses stainless tools you have? Thanks jcg

• Margaret December 3, 2009 at 1:30 pm #

Did you find any videos about making “Simple” figures of people? and of different flowers?Good close up instructional videos? Thank you.

2. Margie Swindell January 29, 2009 at 3:31 pm #

This is the greatest website, especially the videos. Will save in favourites!

Keep up the good work.

Margie Swindell

3. Donna Lane December 3, 2008 at 8:39 am #

Roha
    I will show you all how to do hair just as soon as I get a free moment to be able to record a demonstration. So hang in there with me and I will get to it for you all.

Donna

4. Roha November 21, 2008 at 6:53 am #

Hi Again Donna,
    Can u shre with all of us How To Make a Figurine Hair…
    Tq.

• Donna Lane December 16, 2008 at 7:07 am #

Just as soon as I can get the time to do a video, I will.

5. lynne November 21, 2008 at 3:14 am #

Thanks a million, donna :D this video will help me a lot. God bless and more power

6. Donna Lane November 20, 2008 at 5:38 pm #

Susan I have checked the video it should be working, try refreshing your page and see if that helps. But it is working on my end, let me know!!!

7. Susan November 20, 2008 at 5:33 pm #

says video is no longer available :o(

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. How to Videos... - Into The Oven Forums - May 30, 2009

[...] maybe someone could use them. I like the rose one because I forget to do certain things. duh…. How to make a Fondant/Gumpaste Face for your Figurine The Sugar Lane Face for figurines YouTube – How to make a rose with a 5 petal cutter Gumpaste roses by Aine2 [...]

2. How to make a Fondant/Gumpaste Face for your Figurine Video - November 17, 2008

[...] How-To Videos first collected Added 17 Nov 08 from thesugarlane.com Flag as inappropriate or [...]